The Sexpunk Spunk Anthology - Submissions (open)
Sexpunk Spunk Anthologies Submissions Information
Sexpunk / Sex-fi
Portmanteaux of ‘sex’ and ‘cyberpunk’ and ‘sex’ and ‘sci-fi’ respectively.
Fiction set on gritty, fast-paced, furious and alien worlds, wherein racy, hardcore sex with aliens, monsters, cyborgs, mutants, robots and similar agents is as central to its nature as the technology also inherit in the genres.
Not to be taken seriously, sexpunk/sex-fi is outrageous, over-the-top entertainment.
I am looking for…
original, hard-hitting, fast, hyperviolent, sexual, x-rated fiction with strong characters and plot.
Think sex with aliens/robots/AIs, dogfights, street fights, fight bites, bite fights, virtual wars, tentacle sex, black holes, wormholes, shaved holes, intergalactic criminals, mad scientists, futanari/hermaphrodites, body mods, transhumans, vore, post-apocalyptic worlds, destruction, dystopia, gleaming towers, utopia, death, mayhem, insanity, computer viruses, hedonistic cults, retro-futures, flying cars, extrasolar planets, Mars, and perversion… for starters. Then mix it all together with whatever the hell the opposite of ‘political correctness’ is and the glitz and glam of the 80s (okay, that part is optional).
In other words… KNOCK ME ON MY ASS. NOTHING IS TOO ORIGINAL FOR THIS ANTHOLOGY. NOTHING IS TABOO (with the exception of Hate). I do not freak out over words or ideas. I cannot stress this enough. I don’t care what you submit as long as you don’t bore me.
I am not looking for…
A house in Snoresville. I will turn down fan fiction (reworking of copyrighted material), reprints, excerpts from your upcoming novel, simultaneous submissions, vampires, werewolves, zombies, superheroes, or religious themes/undertones.
Who can submit?
The first volume of the anthology will be “open submission”, but I will be reading everything with a very careful eye as I will not be printing everything I receive.
Who is the publisher?
I am (sexpunk author Made in DNA).
Amazon Kindle and Smashwords.
How much does it pay?
Profit-sharing. Royalties made on sales will be split between authors on a quarterly basis (so you will need a PayPal account). A DRM-Free PDF version of the ebook.
How to Submit
When submitting, your document should be formatted thus:
1) in doc or docx format - if it is necessary you use a format other than doc(x), please let me know in advance, we can work it out
2) in New Times Roman font
4) single space after a period and a new sentence
5) first three lines should contain the title, author name as you wish to see it in-print, and your email address
6) the file name of the document itself should read: the title, author name (as you wish to see it in-print)
7) no Tab or indenting new paragraphs
8) without headers, footers or page-numbers
9) jumps in time or breaks should be: return, +++, return. For example:
That was the last time he saw her alive.
In July later that year, he went fishing.
10) Email to: email@example.com
11) Email subject should read: title, author name as you wish to see it in-print - the name of the project you are submitting to
12) Introduce yourself (briefly) if we have never met.
Break these rules at your own risk!
Please understand that it’s important to have some kind of continuity among the many works received when it comes time to edit them together.